List of known districts in West Java
If you are one of the people of West Java, you certainly understand the different districts in the province.
Various types of tourism are often visited by different types of tourists from outside the region and abroad. It does not stop here, but the culinary part also continues to grow and is increasingly known.
One of the Indonesian people , of course , must also understand different types of tribes and cultures from other regions.
West Java Regency Start Formed
West Java or Jawa Kullon is one of the provinces in Indonesia that is well known by other people. Indonesia has different provinces with quite a number, but not all are well known by the Indonesian people.
West Java province will find a variety of cultural uniqueness that makes tourists and local people feel even more amazed.
This province in the 5th century was part of the Tarumanegara Empire. There are different types of inscriptions that remain from the kingdom and were widespread in west Java province. There are about 7 inscriptions written in the vengebook and use sanskrit as most of them will tell the king’s journey from Taramanegara.
Tarumanegara was successfully incapacitated and continued by the Sundan kingdom. There are also sundan-era inscriptions that are still well maintained in the Bogore area. The struggle between the Kingdoms did not stop until finally in 1925 West Java was used as an administrative sense during the reign of the Dutch Eastern Indies.
This also implies the formation of districts in West Java. Not only that, but various types of events have continued in West Java until now.
Have you ever understood all districts owned by west Java province? As previously mentioned, there are about 18 districts and 9 cities. The capital of the province is located in Bandung and on 17 October 2000 several areas of the province will be formed a separate province, namely Banten.
List of agencies in West Java
If you are curious about the different names of regency, here are some disgusts from Java Kullon that you can know.
- Bandung Regens, which has a capital in Soreang. This regency has an area of about 1,767 and a population of about 3,145,254.
- In addition, there is the West Bandung Regency, which has an area of about 1,305. The capital of Western Bandung is in Ngampra and has a population of about 1,616,203, divided into 16 districts.
- Western Java Regency next is Bekasi Regency with an area of 1,224 cubic kilometers is quite dense because it has about 23 districts. It has a population of 2,554,376 and is indifferently distributed.
- Bogore is followed by a very large area when compared to others. The area is about 2,710 cubic kilometers with a population of 4,246,307 spread across 40 sub-counties.
- Kianjur covers an area of 3,840 cubic KM with 13 sub-counties. It has a population of about 2,246,663 inhabitants in 32 sub-counties.
- Chamis has a population of 1,228,294 divided into 27 sub-counties. The area of the district is about 1,414 cubic KM.
- There is Sirebon in the next order with a fairly small area of only 984.52 cubic kilometers. There are about 2,099,089 inhabitants prevalent in 40 sub-districts.
- Garut with an area of 3,074 cubic KM, inhabited by 2,210,017 inhabitants. Divided by quite a number of sub-counties, there are 42.
- Indramau is occupied by 1,845,205 in 31 different districts. The area of Indramau is about 2,040 cubic KM.
- There is a Karawang with an area of 1,652 cubic KM and has a population of about 2,110,476. Karawang has 30 sub-counties spread across the district.
There are many more districts in the West Java area. For example, there are Cimahi, Cirebon, Sukabumi, Tasikmalaya, Purwakarta, Sukabumi, Majalengka, Pangandaran, Sumedang, and many others.
Each district must have different characteristics. Starting in the fields of economy, tourism, education, etc. Although there are so many districts that are owned, West Java has managed to build a positive character for its people.
Economy in West Java Regency
In addition to understanding the name of regency in West Java , it turns out that you understand the different types of potentials you have.
So, when viewed from the economy, it seems that this province is developing in different areas. Starting with production, agriculture where it deals with land and agriculture. There is also a solid economy in the sea and fisheries because it is located on two sides of the Java Sea.
The economy continues to develop well in West Java. There is no doubt that many residents are also making progress trying to use various efforts to make their provinces better.
Tourism in West Java Regency
When viewed from tourism sites, districts in West Java never want to be left behind.
Even so, there are still plenty of visitors from inside and out of the area who come just to enjoy leisure time. If classified, at least tourism in West Java is about 96 of different species.
Starting with beaches, waterfalls, dams, amusement parks, museums and many others. Are you interested in taking a vacation time in Java Kullon?
There are so many districts compared to the province’s cities. But if you try to explore in these different districts, there must be interesting things to find. There are indeed many regents in West Java, but they all have their own natural beauty.